A. ScopeThe following general terms and conditions of Karsten Jahnke Konzertdirektion GmbH (hereinafter referred to as KaJa GmbH) are solely applicable to all orders concerning supply of tickets and merchandising articles. No responsibility is taken for the correctness of the data provided on the web pages of KaJa GmbH.
B. Conclusion of ContractThe request for conclusion of a contract is made when the customer clicks on "Order" at the end of the order transaction. A contract between the customer and KaJa GmbH is concluded, only after the transaction is confirmed by KaJa GmbH by e-mail. By purchasing admission tickets a contractual relationship with regard to attendance at an event between the ticket holder (customer) and the event organiser - primarily KaJa GmbH - is established. Should KaJa GmbH not be the event organiser, it will only arrange the event contract on behalf and by order of the organiser in question. In such a case the General Terms and Conditions of the organiser in charge may be applicable to this legal relationship.
C. Price Composition and Payments The customer undertakes to pay the ticket price to KaJa GmbH. This consists of the following:
1. The statutory VAT is already included in the price.
2. In case of Internet orders a handling charge may be billed; this charge is stated separately.
3. Advance booking fees are as a rule included in the ticket prices shown on these pages; otherwise they will be listed separately.
4. Postage must be paid additionally.
D. Right of Cancellation and ReturnPurchase of admission tickets does not constitute a distant selling contract in accordance with Art. 312b BGB (Civil Code). This means that there is no right of cancellation or return. Each order of admission tickets is therefore binding immediately after confirmation by KaJa GmbH, and includes the obligation to accept the ordered tickets. Right of cancellation in accordance with Art. 649 BGB is excluded.
E. Limitations of Liability, Exclusion of Withdrawal in Case of Certain Violations of Obligation 1. In any event KaJa GmbH is liable without limitation in compliance with the Product Liability Act in case of fraudulent concealment of defects as well as for damage resulting from injury to life, body and health. Liability for damage arising from breach of a warranty shall also be unlimited. In any other case, liability of KaJa GmbH shall be limited to intent and gross negligence.
2. The right of the customer to withdraw from the contract on account of a violation of obligation not attributable to KaJa GmbH and not consisting of a defect of the admission ticket or the merchandising article shall be excluded.
3. Insofar as liability of KaJa GmbH is excluded or limited in accordance with the above terms, this shall also be applicable to liability of its vicarious agents.
F. Data Protection and Data ProcessingKaJa GmbH processes personalised data in compliance with data protection regulation applicable to the contract. If necessary, KaJa GmbH is entitled to transfer these data to third parties commissioned with handling the purchase contract so that the contracts concluded can be fulfilled.
G. Photography and Filming At the event “Reeperbahn Festival”, media outlets, festival sponsors, and/or the organiser will make/take photographs and films, reproduce, and use them, for example, for news reporting or documentation that is disseminated via print, DVD, TV, and/or the internet (website, Facebook, etc.). By entering the participating locations and the Spielbudenplatz, each visitor to the festival agrees that these photographs and films may also depict the visitor and may be used for the aforementioned purposes without compensation.
H. Final Provisions1. Exclusively the law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies.
2. The sole place of fulfilment for delivery, service provision and payment is Hamburg insofar as the customer is an entrepreneur in the sense of Art. 14 BGB.
3. If the customer is a registered merchant, the sole (and international) place of jurisdiction for all disputes resulting directly or indirectly from the contractual relationship shall be Hamburg. This is also applicable to non-merchants in case of cross-border contracts. KaJa GmbH reserves the right to apply to any other court internationally responsible.